Our services give our clients a competitive advantage and we aim to have a positive influence on everyone that we interact with. Having assisted clients at Board Level for over 20 years there are a large number of clients and candidates who will testify that our service meets and often exceeds our clients expectations.
If you are looking to make a strategic hire, conduct a confidential search, recruit a scarce skillset, or simply want a premium service our retained search service is the answer. Not only does this guarantee you a result but this is also where you will receive a fully dedicated and tailored service that will give you the highest rate of return on your recruitment investment.
We provide the research and intelligence required for our clients to enter new markets and recruit outstanding leaders.
Industry mapping utilises our research team to provide in-depth knowledge and reports on the backgrounds and potential cost of recruiting experienced market leaders.
Talent pipelining is the most proactive search process that you can employ. It is all about identifying future leaders as early on in their career as possible.
Whether you are looking to put in a succession plan for your senior level executives or are simply attempting to enable fast access to top talent when a vacancy comes up, we have the knowledge and tools to deliver this for you.
From change management and transformation projects, to filling short-term skills gaps interim management can often provide a quick, flexible and cost effective solution.
As a trusted partner to many of our clients we are often in a position where we can save them substantial time by simply recommending someone that we already know from experience is reliable, fit for purpose and has already been thoroughly vetted.
When sourcing interim professionals for your business we understand that reliability and speed is of high priority. It’s all about finding the right person with the right skills who is available to start at short notice. Therefore we are continuously searching for and engaging with experienced professionals who are either immediately available or coming to the end of an assignment.
We aim to have a positive influence on everyone that we interact with and ensure that candidates receive the highest quality service. We will provide a personalised tailored service for individuals and are always interested in talking to and assisting candidates who are career focussed.
Career Development Service
Our career development service is a candidate focused offering that utilises our market knowledge and contacts to proactively source opportunities that are relevant for you. We only offer this service to candidates who we are confident we can place and are prepared to work exclusively with us for a defined time period in order to secure their next role.
If you want to have a confidential discussion with one of our Directors, please fill in the form below and we’ll get right back to you.
01. We aim to have a positive influence on everyone we engage with.
02. Our consultants are established specialists with extensive market knowledge and our services give our clients and candidates a competitive advantage.
03. We invest substantial resources building relationships with top performing individuals in advance of being engaged on an assignment.
04. It is usually a combination of investing time in personally getting to know the longer-term aspirations of candidates and then putting a career enhancing opportunity in front of them that generates engagement from the higher performing candidates in the market.
05. Our search process produces balanced and diverse short lists that maximise the chance of finding the best person from a diverse candidate pool.
06. We have assisted many candidates in gaining access to opportunities and enhanced career progression through our careers advisory service.
07. We complete assignments with top performing candidates that go on to achieve promotions within our clients. Over two thirds of people we have placed below board level have been promoted within that client.
08. Our placements last. We can provide examples of people we placed at board level in 1999 who were still on those boards 20 years later.
09. We have been doing this for more than 20 years and have an extensive network of clients and candidates who will testify that our service meets and often exceeds expectations.
10. We are so confident in the quality of our service that we offer a 12 month guarantee with our retained search service.
Contact us today to learn more about us, current assignments, or to discuss your unique requirements.