Our client is one of the regions largest independent firms of chartered accountants. The business is well established with an excellent reputation and employs over 250 staff, including 15 Partners offering the full range of specialist services that are tailored for individuals and businesses.
Reporting directly into the Managing Partner you will be responsible for leading and growing /developing the tax team to increase revenues in all tax services and double the size of the team over the next 4 years. Other responsibilities include:
• Formulating the firm’s tax Strategy in conjunction with other Heads of Specialism and the management team.
• Developing the compliance and advisory capability of the firm across all offices.
• Supporting fellow tax partners and qualified advisory consultants to expand the firms advisory offering with separate procedures and reporting of this work.
• Building a VAT team, and investigating and identifying other areas where there is an opportunity to sell tax services.
• As a key Partner assisting the Managing Partner in developing new clients and expanding the range of services offered to existing clients.
We are looking for an experienced Tax Partner that already has a track record of developing clients predominately from the OMB sector and is looking to play a wider role in managing a department or business.