Due to accelerated growth, a newly created opportunity for a top-quality Corporate Financier has arisen within the Head Office of a specialist technical engineering business. This is an international and highly profitable organisation with revenues of £300m+ that has seen both organic and acquisitive growth throughout the last two years. Reporting directly to the CFO, you will work on an array of high-profile acquisitions, from origination through to completion, whilst also providing support on wider areas of corporate strategy, business planning and financial analysis. With exposure to the Executive Board, PE investors, and divisional senior management, this is a pivotal and highly sought-after position offering the successful candidate excellent long term career progression.
• Play a lead role in the execution of acquisitions, project managing the transaction from origination though to completion and liaising with third party advisors such as accountants and lawyers
• Evaluation of prospective deals, assessing synergies and leading full commercial and financial due-diligence process
• Conduct industry research and peer analysis
• Lead the valuation analysis of all acquisitions
• Liaise closely with the Executive Board and PE investors, presenting findings, and advising on the commercial viability and expected returns on potential acquisitions
• Support the internal operational teams in the post-deal handover to ensure a smooth and effective integration process
• Support the CFO on other ad hoc projects concerning corporate strategy, financial planning and business modelling
The successful candidate will be a driven and tenacious individual who is highly analytical and has gained Lead Advisory or Transaction Services experience within a Corporate Finance Boutique, leading Accountancy Firm, or an investment firm. Furthermore, you will have a strong academic profile whilst possessing excellent project management skills and an ability to communicate and influence at the most senior level.