Our client currently has exciting and challenging opportunities. You’ll work with a high-performing, integrated team which focuses on a variety of high profile IPOs and transactions. You’ll have a diverse range of stretching experiences which will give you continuous learning and development opportunities as well as a great sense of achievement.
We are seeking to recruit Assistant Directors who will be able to build on their current transaction support and commercial experience to lead a number of diverse and demanding transactions.
• Understanding the key business drivers, co-developing our approach with the client, agreeing value measurements with the client, providing value to the client through insights, factual conclusions and advice
• Project manage teams and work closely with other departments to form multi-disciplinary teams
• Gather, verify and analyse information, and formulate views
• Plan, prepare and review deliverables in various forms including written reports, presentations and discussions with the client
• Share your technical and other knowledge with your team and the department
• Understand the capabilities of the firm and look for opportunities to sell additional services to our clients
We’re looking for exceptional people with transaction experience.